4 Questions to Ask Your Nutritionists
If you are looking for a healthier way to promote a balanced lifestyle of food and exercise into your life and you want help with motivation and food management, our Nutritionists are available to help! Call Dr. Rahi’s Anti-Aging and Integrative Aesthetics Specialist today or schedule an appointment online! We have convenient locations to serve you in Beverly Hills CA, and New York NY!
What if someone told you that your individual body was made to excel with specific foods and dietary structures? Every single body is different, and each body was made to thrive metabolically on a different selection of foods, portions, and even eating schedules.
Dr. Rahi offers an extensive nutritional plan that can tell you exactly which foods and dietary structures your body was made to excel on, and what to avoid. These nutritional plans also show which vitamins your body is lacking, so you can achieve them not just through supplements but straight from the source of healthy foods.
What is the importance of nutrition?
Nutrition is an important part of your health and development. Improved nutrition options are related to improved infant, child and maternal health, offering stronger immune systems, safer pregnancy and childbirth, lower risk of contracting non-communicable diseases, and longevity of life.
Individuals with adequate nutrition are more productive and can create better opportunities. Eating healthy will promote many benefits to occur in your body, and also show eating great is essential to a growing mind, as children look up to adults as role models, we need to show them that eating a healthy balanced nutritious meal can do wonders.
What does a nutritionist do for you?
Our nutritionist at Dr. Rahi provides customized information specific to each individual’s needs and lifestyle. Typically, nutritionists will:
- Explain nutrition value and how you can benefit from it
- Assess patients health needs and diet
- Create meal plans, while taking cost and preference from the patient into account
- Evaluate the effects a meal plan has on the patient and any changes that need to be made
- Promote healthier nutrition options in group chats or seminars about diet, nutrition and the relationship you should be having with good eating habits and preventing or managing chronic diseases
- Staying updated on the latest nutritional science research available
What is the difference between a dietitian and a nutritionist?
Dieticians are certified to treat clinical conditions specific to health conditions like eating disorders, by providing food recommendations to their patients.
Nutritionists are medical professionals who have extensive knowledge from their studies and have become experts in their field of food and nutrition. Nutritionists are not a doctor, but they work with patients one-on-one to find better food choices for their individual body type, age and health conditions. Nutritionists are able to explain the right types of foods to eat and how eating different foods can positively impact your body and its performance, as well as recommend which foods to stay away from.
What are the benefits of visiting a nutritionist?
Like previously stated, nutritionists work with patients each day to determine what factors in their lives are causing challenges to their eating lifestyle and help find ways to better overcome those barriers. A few other benefits a nutritionists can offer include:
- Tailored menus that are custom created for each individual client based off their nutritional needs
- Meal planning to help cut down on costs of food, with a designated list to also help with temptation when walking around the grocery store
- Proper nutrition to help manage chronic diseases in combination with proper treatment from your primary care doctor or specialist to help you manage your chronic disease more effectively
- Nutritionists are also available to help you become more motivated if you may struggle in keeping up a healthier lifestyle
- Patients who suffer from allergies will benefit from the educational standpoint, as nutritionists will teach you about foods that could possibly cause allergic reactions, and what can help you benefit from losing certain foods in your diet
- When you eat healthier, your body does not need to work as hard to provide energy and make you feel good
- Each patient will be offered an individualized plan with recommendations based off their current health information and lifestyle
Dr. Rahi’s primary concern is that your body is functioning at its best and how those effects shine through you physically, mentally, and emotionally. These dietary and nutritional changes can vastly change how your skin, hair, and body looks. Eating the wrong foods and not being properly nourished can cause effects on the body and face even as specific as sagging skin, dryness, and bloating.
Most importantly, a proper diet can change how your body functions so that underlying conditions are reversed, and you feel more energized, revitalized, and happy.
At Dr. Rahi’s Anti-Aging and Integrative Aesthetics Specialist, our nutritionist offers a customize plan for you. Contact us today to book your appointment! We serve patients from Beverly Hills CA, New York NY, Santa Monica CA, Culver City CA, Brooklyn NY, Manhattan NY, and Bronx NY.
Additional Services You May Need
▸ 24K Gold Facial
▸ Chemical Peels
▸ Covid PCR Testing
▸ Dermal Fillers
▸ EMS Body Sculpting
▸ Customized Facials
▸ Hormone Therapy
▸ Integrative Medicine Consultations
▸ IV Drips
▸ Laser Hair Removal
▸ Lip Injections
▸ Lymphatic Drainage
▸ Micronutrient Testing
▸ Non-Surgical BBL
▸ Non-Surgical Facelifts
▸ PDO Thread Lift
▸ Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
▸ Radio Frequency
▸ Sculptra Injections
▸ Vaginal Rejuvenation
▸ Weight Loss